For years now, my dad and I spend the summer watching this little yellow bird. He swoops by, eats some shit, swoops away.
Today, we found a dead little yellow bird in the alley. We were quite sad.
AND THEN, MY DAD GOT THE CAR OUT OF THE GARAGE, AND ACCIDENTALLY RAN OVER THE CARCASS. THE BODY SHOT UP IN THE AIR AND FELL BACK DOWN, ALL BLOODY AND GUTS HANGING OUT
NO LITTLE YELLOW BIRD
Twinkle twinkle little slut
Name a guy you haven’t fucked.
Was he skinny?
Was he tall?
Nevermind you did them all.
Twinkle twinkle little bitch
Close your legs it smells like fish.
Twinkle twinkle little shit
Try to think of this a bit:
Does it affect
You at all
Who has sex or none at all?
No it doesn’t, little shit,
Shut your fucking mouth you twit.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little